UK Delivery Information For Ordering with Us Here at KidsElectricCars.co.uk & Return Information
UK Kids Electric Cars by Courier Delivery Information
We use national well-known companies to deliver the goods our customer order from us. Delivery charges are calculated on a per-order basis. Please make note of the delivery charges associated with each order. The delivery fee at present is just £4.95 per order for 95% of UK locations, apart from the Highlands & Northern Ireland, where the delivery charge is £14.95. Most orders are delivered by DPD Couriers, TNT, or FEDEX, with tracking information available on request. UK bound orders take 1-2 working days from date of ordering to deliver unless otherwise stated and unless we experience unforeseen hold-ups. Please note that 'personalised items' do not conform to these rules as these products cannot be plucked from the warehouse and have to created bespoke for the ride-on they are for, which takes time to undertake. Plates typically arrive 5-6 working days after ordering with us.
Ireland Kids Electric Cars by Courier Delivery Information
- We are pleased to again be able to offer delivery to Ireland. Items under £30kg charged at just £39 per order. If you want to buy one of our BIG over 30kg fun toys we can only offer customer collection from our Northern/Southern Ireland Border Dept. located at Belcoo BT93 charged at £149 per order.
Rest of Europe Delivery Information....
Well, Post Brexit we have seen no benefit to us in terms of ease of shipping of fantastic toys into Europe. In fact we lost 17% of our business post Brexit as 17% of our goods we sold to customers across the EU. It has become increasingly expensive, risky and unreliable for us to send direct to our customers in Europe. At present we advise contacting us prior to ordering and we can initially direct you to third party approved European freight forwarding companies. If you are happy to pay their fee please order the product from our website and set the shipping address as the UK based freight forwarders address along with your unique delivery code they supply, and we'll send it on to be forwarded to your European address. Once, if / when we can ship goods into Europe again the below information will again apply for European Delivery. We never voted for Brexit! We liked to be able to send our products into to Europe hassle free!
- European will take 4-7 working days
- We can only deliver to mainland Europe & Ireland. This means we cannot send to countries such as Malta, Faroe Islands, Iceland, Cyprus and other island dwelling Europeans - we can however work with freight companies here in the UK so please Contact us to inquire about freight forwarding services
- With European orders we would suggest that you contact us first to let us know what you would like to order and where you would like it sent too. We can then calculate the exact cost of supplying you with your order and you can pay via an e-invoice. You are however more than welcome to simply order online, our default delivery charge is £49.00 but please note that some products cannot be sent to non-eu countries such as Norway, Switzerland and Gibraltar, so we may need to refund you. Although we can advise of how to get around our products to the borders towns/cities with these countries.
WE DO NOT DELIVER WORLDWIDE - SORRY USA, AUSTRALIA, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA ET AL
Kids Electric Cars Christmas 2023 Delivery Date Information
- This Christmas Last order for xmas delivery 13:00 22/12/23
- *Some of the personalised number plates and similar pesonalised items we cannot guarantee from after 18.12.2023 as they go via royal mail first class
- We will still send items up to 23rd of December 2023 and do so on next day delivery but due to extreme volumes of parcels going through the courier network we are unable to guarantee 100% that these orders would arrive in time for the big day.
- The Warehouse will be dispatching items throughout the holiday period [except on bank holidays and weekends] in case you wanted to order a post xmas present...they are all the rage these days!
Ordering Online with us is safe and secure!
We employ a method of interaction with our visitors that does not compromise credit card information. This online system is 100% safe and secure.
We encourage our customers to feel comfortable using your credit card to conduct commerce on our site. If you wish, you may also send us a Postal Order (only) or a personal cheque. Personal cheques will delay your order as we must wait for your funds to clear before we ship any merchandise.
Please allow an additional 7-10 business days for shipping of your merchandise if paid by personal check. To order by cheque, please send us an email with the the item you would like to order and the delivery address of where you would like us to send it. We will then send you a confirmation email. Please then make your cheque out to NR1 Tradings Ltd and send to: Kids Electric Cars, 70f Swan Yard, Kings Street, Norwich, NR1 1PG
Your Statutory rights are not affected by any of the following store policies.
Product Returns and Refund Policy
In the very unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the goods and inform us within fourteen days of your receipt of the goods, we will ask you to return them to us [if you just 'didn't really want the item'] in the original packaging and in an unused condition [no use outside, no signs of use etc], if you discard of the original packaging or construct/use the vehicle we cannot process a refund. Please bear in mind that you are liable for the cost of returning an unwanted item. Items under 30kg can be returned via ParcelForce for between £15 and £25, while items over 30kg will likely need to be sent via pallet carrier, which can cost between £100 and £200 depending on your postcode and whether you have a pallet available or will need to purchase one. Or if the item arrives damaged in transit we will require you to send a photograph[s] so we can see if we can offer advice, or send a replacement part and only if after working with us to help resolve the matter via advice or parts and the issue still persists shall we arrange to collect them (the whole order) and give a full refund. Or, we will repair/replace items [if in stock] if they are damaged on delivery to you and we are notified within 7 days of the customers receipt of the product. All products to be returned must be carefully repackaged in their original packing, otherwise this could effect your replacement/refund. In the event that a customer misses multiple attempted deliveries of your order and the item has to come back to us as undelivered, we are happy to refund customers, however we will have to recoup our delivery cost of £4.95 + the return fee of £25.
If in the unlikely event that you experience problems with your order we will not bring in the car for repair until all other avenues have been tried as we know from research that 95% of complaints are through customer error. If after making suggestions, offering advice, sending spare parts to be fit by the customer, you are still experiencing problems with your toy, only then will we arrange for collection of the item. If we arrange for collection of an item on a set date, then you must be available all day as the collection can take place from any time between 08:30 - 17:30, if you miss your collection date we reserve the right to charge you for the cost of the failed collection and the customer is then responsible to return the item to us. We will only process a refund if our technician decides that the fault with the toy is a manufacturers fault. If we find that there is nothing wrong with the toy or that the issue was very minor or that the issues raised were caused by customer error then we will not be able to process a refund, we will simply re-send the item back to our customers.
Goods are charged at price shown on the product pages on the date the customer places the order and are inclusive of VAT. Prices are correct at time of publication. Errors and omissions are excepted. Orders will be processed at our published prices, otherwise, in the case of any unexpected change in price, you will be informed and asked if you wish to reconsider your order before proceeding.
If we should receive a complaint about any part of our service, by phone, fax, e-mail or letter, then it will be dealt with professionally and promptly (we will reply within 5 working days).It will then be dealt with fast and confidentially.
All of our cars come with a 6 months parts warranty
Your product will give your child a lot of fun times ahead if used in the right way. As tempting as it may be to have a go yourself, overloading the toy can can burn out the motors very quickly - as will using it on uneven surfaces, gravel & mud. It is also very important that you do not push the vehicle around without power as the wheels are permanently engaged in the motors and moving it manually will damage the motors.
Please note that batteries, motors, chargers, remotes and wheels are classed as consumables and only include a 30 day warranty for manufacturing defects. We provide no warranty for problems caused by not following the advice above.
The Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations
- Please find further information about our waste battery returns service here: Kids Electric Cars Waste Batteries and Accumulators Regulations. For any our 'trade customers' buying kids electric cars through a wholesale trade Account you will be responsible in providing your customers with information regarding your waste battery returns service.