Grab your 6v Sit-on Fire Brigade Engine With Working Lights & MP3 Player now
Emergency! Nothing captures kids' imaginations quite like a fire engine, and the brand new 6v Sit-on Fire Brigade Engine With Working Lights & MP3 Player offers an incredible, budget-priced way to let them drive their very own bright red ride on fire truck! Combining an irresistible design with a whole host of fun features, this is the perfect first vehicle for kids aged 2-4. The 6v Sit-in Toddlers Battery Powered Truck is a great way for kids to learn the basics of driving while having fun.
Powered by a 6V battery driving a 20W motor, the 6v Sit-in Toddlers Battery Powered Truck with Lights & MP3 is designed for use on firm, flat surfaces, and has a top speed of 5kmh. With a fantastic run time of 60 mins from a full 10 hour charge, this fire truck has what it takes to keep on trucking through playtime. As well as its great looks and performance, the 6v Sit-in Toddlers Battery Powered Truck with Remote, Lights & MP3 is packed with features, from the built in sound system with MP3 input (cable included) to the working LED lights and built in sounds.
The 6v Sit-on Fire Brigade Engine With Remote, Working Lights & MP3 Player features the latest 2.4G Bluetooth remote system for interference-free operation. The vehicle can either be controlled using the pedal and steering wheel, or using the remote, which controls forward and reverse motion, steering, and power. The remote is a great way to help kids build confidence, and also lets them send a favourite teddy on a ride if they wish!
6v Sit-on Fire Brigade Engine With Remote, Working Lights & MP3 Player details:
- 20W Motor suitable for firm, flat surfaces only.
- Foot pedal switch operated ñ The truck motors are powered by pressing the foot pedal.
- MP3 player input
- Working LED lights
- Suitable age range ñ 2-4 years
- Charge time ñ 10 hours for a full charge
- Run time Up to 1 hour from a full charge (depending on the type of use)
- Battery type 1 x 6V 4.5Ah lead acid
- Maximum speed 5km/h
- Suitable operating surface - any firm, flat surface.
- Dimensions 680mm long, 340mm wide, 420mm high
- Box size and weight ñ 58 x 38 x 30cm, 5Kg GW